Thursday, December 31, 2015
Surf, movies, arts, food, friends, parties
Ok, blogs are often too long and don't actually discuss the subjects that should be treated at a precise point in time, so I decided to do a braid post, wait for comments from travelers and then post more. This blog is addressed mainly to people who love to travel cheap, on a bag packers style or a bit more comfortable. I was lucky enough to have a job already when I came in Panama, and didn't need to save money. Panama is a dual country like most emerging markets. There are 2 really opposite lifestyle. One is as expensive as any other city in the developed world or even more expensive, whereas you don't get the same quality of services and products as in the developed world. For example you can spend as little as 50 -70 bucks for a 3 days week end at the beach, surfing, all included i.e. Drinks, transportation, sleep, surf rental, food, party! In the other hand if you want to make it expensive you can spend up to 500-2000 bucks. So I will wait for questions and comments from you guys and girls on what to do, how to travel, etc... And will try to give you the good tips I know.
Location:
Latin America
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment