Saturday, October 3, 2015

Alone in Panama

Alone anywhere is not great, although I am pleased to have some free time to do things I like and to think or even start a blog! life can be surprising in good and bad ways, and as many people say, see you tomorrow if god allows it... You never know what tomorrow is made of. Fortunately until now I met only really helpful and nice people. Here is what was awaiting me today when I went to do my shopping, I had a special thought for Fabien Duvergey, my wine specialist (check out his blog:http://vin-et-voyage.blogspot.com/2011_09_01_archive.html):




First of all Panama is not only rain, rain, and rain... It's only rain... Secondly there are places in Panama which look like this:



Sorry for this post which doesn't really mean anything, I started it a few days ago and had some troubles uploading the pictures. It's done for today, and will quickly jump to the next one for a funny discovery =)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks buddy!!! Enjoy!! It's a really great experience! All the best boss!

    ReplyDelete