I manage to find the cheapest and healthiest food around on the supermarket around the corner. You can basically have a meal for around USD 1.
I have bought some lentil, the 500gr pack is as cheap as 1 dollar and you can do around 10 meals with it. Bought some prepared garlic, which is really convenient. Can do about ten meals with it and cost USD 3. I bought some onions, 3 onions for USD 1, can do about 10 meals as well. Then I have olive oil, coffee, banana (bananas is one of the cheapest thing here), papaya (cheap as well). They have as well the flat bread or arab bread however you want to call it, really healthy and tasty and cheap. I coulnd't help buying some butter and nutella, still needed to have a little pleasure among all those really healthy stuff. So basically can eat for around USD 4 per day if you are carefull with breakfast, lunch dinner and desert.
Below the picture:


No comments:
Post a Comment